- brief overview of the sport.
2. Mission Statement
- purpose of the organisation.
3. Organisational Structure
- ready reference to size and structure.
4. Organisational Goals
- broad goals of the organisation.
5. Review of the Previous Year
- highlights and achievements - areas which were not achieved.
6. Three to Five Year Plan
- Management and Administration.
- Elite Athlete Development.
- Officials (Referees and Table).
- Major Events.
- Facilities and Equipment.
- Special Events.
7. Program Budget Summary
- estimated costs and income for each development aspect.
1. Purpose and Direction
- A sense of the future - vision.
- A sense of purpose - mission.
2. People Focus
- achievement through people participation.
3. Specific Objectives
- Specific, Measurable, Achieveable, Realistic, Time bound.
4. Development Plan
- Pathway to achievement.
- 3 or 5 Year Plan.
5. Financial Plan
- Budget of program revenue & expenditure.
6. Formal Structure
- For decision making, communication, accountability.
- Willing to adapt to opportunities.
8. Extensive Networks
- From local to international.
9. Participation & Teamwork
- Committed and energetic people for the good of the organisation.
10. Sense of Independence
- Not dependant on government or individual.